For those who want to be a part of the community, but don’t feel that a full membership is right for them.
– Access to member-only functions
– Access to member-only areas of the CoLab Discord server
– Members-only mailing list membership
– Access to the facilities while staff or a safety warden are on-site
– Discounted class rates
This is the standard level of membership. This gets you full access rights to all of our standard tools. (Some safety certifications required.) Includes all rights provided by the “Contributing/Social” tier.
– 24-hour access to the facility via RFID access control card
– Use of any standard tool you have been safety-certified on
– Keep a small box or locker on-site for your projects or specialized tools/materials.
This is for those who really want to make something happen with a Makerspace. Our core members are the backbone of our organization, ensuring that we have the resources we need to provide an engaging and fresh experience to a growing community of makers.